Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 14:14:27 -0500
On 11 Dec 97 at 11:58, Philo wrote:

> At 12/11/97 11:12 AM , Anne H Toal wrote:
> >I'm weighing the pros and cons of converting my Win95 listserver over to
> >NT. Any war stories anyone would care to share?
> >

> Be prepared for it to not crash as much. ;)

And then you will also have to deal with that pesky web interface <g>

Seriously though, I can't think of any bad aspects to that move. It
should be a fairly easy conversion -- I think you could just move the
whole directory structure over (the list and archive files), install
the software and apply the new LAK -- plus you get the advantages of
the web interface, LISTSERV running as a service, a more stable
environment. I'd be interested to hear if anyone made that move and
regretted it, because I can't think of any down side, costs aside.

Francoise