William Schults <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:25:55 EST
I'm the owner of a new ListServ list.  I'm experiencing a problem with Bottom Banners.

I applied a Bottom Banner using the template from the web-based List Management interface.  It works fine, except that it only seems to apply the Bottom Banner when the sender is posting using "plain text."  If their mail application uses "enriched text", no banner is applied.

Does anyone understand why this is happening or how to fix it?

My host is using Listserv 1.8e, if that makes any difference.

Thanks.  I searched on bottom banner, but couldn't find a posting that addressed this issue.

Bill Schults