Rinc Sergej <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 03:47:31 -0400
I've added our language.mailtpl file to LISTSERV and configured our
native language (Slovene) to domestic lists. Everything should work OK but
on retrieving SIGNUP1 message our native characters are not shown because
LISTSERV inserts
into message header.

  So I've had to change characters in SIGNUP1 and some others to non-
accented characters which is really bad. Strange because LISTSERV doesn't
insert that message to lists using default language mail template. Can
somehow LISTSERV be configured that it either:
a) doesn't insert Content-Type line into message header
b) inserts Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-2 (note 2) so for
lists using slovene.mailtpl messages would be displayed OK?

  And additional question - is there a list of messages to which LISTSERV
adds Content-Type (and to which it doesn't)? Without that info trial&error
process is a waste of time.

  Thanks,
Sergej Rinc
system engineer IT, SKB Banka d.d.