Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 May 2006 14:36:48 -0400
On 26 May 2006 at 11:44, Francoise Becker wrote:

> This sample uses the default look. You can easily customize the pages
> for a different look. I'll see if I can locate an example where I did
> some customizations.

I couldn't find a good example that I could share in a public forum,
so I made a quickie customized dataset, copying some customizations
we used to blend Maestro hosted datasets with the L-Soft web site:

http://maestro-demo.lsoft.com/list/subscribe.html?mContainer=120&mOwner=G2q2t382p&mListSeqNo=147

This is a dataset with several lists. One of the lists has extra
fields associated with only that list. The other lists only use the
dataset's shared fields.

--
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html