We have moved our VM listservs over to Unix and we cannot seem to get
listserv to recognize the files listed in the site.catalog

When I try to PUT a file listed in the site.catalog, listserv tells me
that no such file exists on this server.  I have appended the contents of
the catalog below after my .sig.

Should the site.catalog be in the ~listserv directory or in the
~listserv/home directory?

Is there any way that listserv needs to be configured so that it
recognizes the existence of a site.catalog ?

Any insight would be appreciated!

--
Bruce P. A. Dienes                          Campus Support Groups Program
Internet: [log in to unmask]                 [log in to unmask]
BitNet:   dienes@uiucvmd
Phone:    Home:  217-328-7720 (best)   or   Office:  217-244-0454 (voicemail)

site.catalog contents:

* quaker-l files
quaker.queries    quaker.queries./var/apps/listserv/home     all owner(quaker-l)
quaker-l.srq-faq  quaker-l.srq-faq./var/apps/listserv/home   all owner(quaker-l)
quaker-l.info     quaker-l.info./var/apps/listserv/home      all owner(quaker-l)
quaker-l.readings quaker-l.readings./var/apps/listserv/home  all owner(quaker-l)
quaker-l.levering quaker-l.levering./var/apps/listserv/home  all owner(quaker-l)
quaker-l.glossary quaker-l.glossary./var/apps/listserv/home  all owner(quaker-l)
netiquet.info     netiquet.info./var/apps/listserv/home      all owner(quaker-l)
final.report      final.report./var/apps/listserv/home       private(quaker-l) owner(quaker-l)
letterto.barbados letterto.barbados./var/apps/listserv/home  all owner(quaker-l)
m-and-o.suggestn  m-and-o.suggestn./var/apps/listserv/home   private(quaker-l) owner(quaker-l)
lovelaw.samesex   lovelaw.samesex./var/apps/listserv/home    all owner(quaker-l)
moderate.policy   moderate.policy./var/apps/listserv/home    all owner(quaker-l)
rochestr.minute   rochestr.minute./var/apps/listserv/home    all owner(quaker-l)
whatcan.thousay   whatcan.thousay./var/apps/listserv/home    all owner(quaker-l)
* quaker-p files
quaker-p.info     quaker-p.info./var/apps/listserv/home      all owner(quaker-p)
femlife.text      femlife.text./var/apps/listserv/home       all owner(quaker-p)
finke.afsc        finke.afsc./var/apps/listserv/home         all owner(quaker-p)
farright.connectn farright.connectn./var/apps/listserv/home  all owner(quaker-p)
* rc-list files
rc-list.info      rc-list.info./var/apps/listserv/home       all owner(rc-list)
rc-list.intro2rc  rc-list.intro2rc./var/apps/listserv/home   all owner(rc-list)
rc-list.guidlins  rc-list.guidlins./var/apps/listserv/home   all owner(rc-list)

ATOM RSS1 RSS2