Mike Mariani <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:16:29 -0500
I am trying to figure out how to set two variables to occur in my
headers.  Can anyone help?
1. Month and Year - I want a variable that prints the particular month and
the year in 4-digit format 2003.
2. Incrementing Integer - I need a variable that increments for each email
sent out.  For example, if I have sent out 10 msgs, the variable
prints "11" on the 11th message I send out.

I need this to automate a publication my less technically oriented
coworkers will be sending out.  It is an announcement list, so there are
only a few folks who will have publishing privileges.  Can you help me
with this?

Sincerely,
Mike Mariani
Intel Corporation