Penny Heaslip <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 04:16:34 -0800
   Likewise with my "Shaw.who" subscribers. This "unknown or illegal alias"
error has been happening since Oct.23/01! I've phoned Calgary three times,
Kelowna four times, E-mailed  "SJRB.CA countless times with copies of the
error messages showing the exact mailserver at Shaw, etc., etc.
   I've asked the subscriber to demand a two month fee refund. They have
been through the hoops with Shaw, also via phone and E-mail. They seem to
only be able to reguritate whatever they were trained to say - No
experience evident!
         Lost cause,
                     BBB.