Murph Sewall <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Sep 1995 09:22:24 -0500
On Thu, 31 Aug 1995 10:17:51 EST, Bob Kosovsky wrote:
>There is at least one internet provider, MCS.COM in Chicago, which switches
>nodes, apparently at whim.  Users logging into the system don't know
>whether they will be [log in to unmask]  or [log in to unmask] (they have
>about 5 of these, all named after planets).

Have you tried sending email to [log in to unmask]  It's likley that the
general address works.  Have you tried contacting [log in to unmask] about
the problem?  I suspect all that's needed is an adjustment in their
standard mail client configuration so that reply to is routinely

/s Murphy A. Sewall <[log in to unmask]> (203) 486-2489 voice
   Professor of Marketing                          (203) 456-7725 fax
   http://mktg.sba.uconn.edu/MKT/Faculty/Sewall.html