Kelly McClymer <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 May 1997 21:21:38 -0400
Hello,

I am looking for a site willing to host a small (50 - 60 member) list of
newsletter editors who want to share articles, tips, and ideas with other
newsletter editors in similar situations.  Because the site would be
limited to romance newsletter editors, it would not grow beyond 60 members
and traffic would be fairly light (I would anticipate 10-20 messages a day,
max).  At the moment, we are in an email loop, but the number of members is
making this a difficult proposition to keep new additions, deletions and
changes updated.

Anyone interested, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

I am very willing to run a tight list and bounce members who don't follow
the rules, if needed.  The e-mail loop has proven very valuable to all
members and I know they would agree that we are willing to accommodate a
site's restrictions in order to have our own list.

Thank you.

Kelly McClymer