Scott Fendley <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:05:32 -0600
I looked at another test address I had on the list, and sure enough
that same test email message that generated the one below ended up
generating a ticket with a / in it.  I am super confused now.  -- Scott

*******
http://listserv.uark.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzMyMzY2IHNjb3R0QFVBUksuRURVIEFCQy1URVNUID1yFAR6o/19&c=SIGNOFF