"Newcomb, Timothy D" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Sep 2012 15:30:36 +0000
unless you make  a special owner that is in fact a list.  Then you can
change the membership of the "owners" list; if this "owners" list is an
owner on several lists, you change the owner on several lists all at once.

Tim Newcomb
Network Analyst
Committee on Institutional Cooperation
217-244-6341

Find the CIC on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Committee-on-Institutional-Cooperation-CIC/4
4538262446>

The CIC is the nation's premier higher education consortium of top-tier
research institutions, including the Big Ten Conference members and the
University of Chicago. Through collaboration CIC members save money, share
assets, and increase teaching, learning and research opportunities.