Susan King <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 16:48:46 -0600
Yesterday we had two digests in which we have innumerable complaints regarding
them being cut off...

After careful inspection.. and getting samples of where the digests were cut...

I found the culprits.. but it was simply "." in the two files.. where they
don't belong..

One such example was the following signature...

Would anyone know of any agency or organization that would be able to help.
If anyone can help with the above please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Eliyahu Zukierman
.

The other was the same "." in a JewishGen infofile...

Both were located alone on a single line..

Aha... is that a problem with some newsreaders... it won't accept a single ".
 on a line...

If anyone can advise.. it would be appreciated...

Susan E. King ([log in to unmask])