Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 Apr 2014 23:02:14 -0600
On Wed, 23 Apr 2014 16:27:04 +0000, Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>DMARC is *not* an Internet standard. It's a pack of 800lbs gorillas that got together and decided to change the way e-mail works just because they can and have a vested interest. And they use the word "spam" to justify their actions like others use the word "terrorism"...

Here are some additional thoughts along these lines from another person with
a long time in this business about who is really to blame for all this mess.

http://jl.ly/Email/aoldmarc.html

My Executive Summary:  "All of the suggestions so far have the consistent
theme that everyone else spend their own time and money to change the way
they or their mail list management software work, and remove or alter
features that users depend on, just to workaround the DMARC damage."