Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Feb 1995 10:11:52 EST
You would want to send that SET command via mail (as opposed to inter-
actively) and probably make it

QUIET SET <listname> DIGEST FOR *@*
^^^^^
That way LISTSERV won't send out generic "your options have been changed"
messages to everyone on the list and you can send one message to the list
that says "Here's what I did and why."  Much less confusing to the
subscribers.  :)

Nathan