Wed, 29 Sep 1999 03:31:22 -0500
I have done this only once, in an emergency, and we're talking 1.8a, maybe
1.8b.  Before you 'free' get your list header, change the Send= and
Editor= keywords to only you, with an address not previously so listed.
Handy if you have some spare addresses to use but not required, a bit
of judicious juggling of the header keywords, before you 'free' will
probably work.  If you're nervous about it set it up, send the free
and then immediately send a hold and see what you get.     Douglas