Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:04:17 -0500
On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Chris Barnes wrote:

> Actually, in Pine and Elm, the "bounce" function (which does add the
> appropriate Resent-From: header which Listserv uses) does not allow you to
> edit the text first.

That is why you go outside the mail system and edit the mail "folders"
as text files, preserving the unique "mail folder" portions so the
mail system recognizes it as "mail."  Go back into the mail system
and the edited item "bounces" just fine.

No, you are correct, if you stay within the mail system you cannot edit
your "bounce."  I just don't stay in the mail system.

Douglas