Clark Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 06:35:07 -0700
My primary home access is through an @home.com account.  I live in
Baltimore.  The access over the last several days has been awful.  I
couldn't get on at all yesterday from when I got home about 4 PM until at
least 10 PM, and then the screen transfer and e-mail download speed was
like molasses.  This has been going on for several days.  Tuesday
afternoon, I finally called their tech support.  The tech checked the
access for me and my area, and he said it was a local problem for me
(which is a lie).  In any case, I have a service technician coming to my
house this afternoon to see what is happening.  If he provides any useful
information, I will share it.

I too have seen periodic bounces from our lists on subscribers with
@home.com accounts.  However, I can state from my own experience that it
definitely isn't every message.  It appears to me that they are having a
regional or national problem with service slowdowns and outages, and that
messages that hit during those periods are bouncing.  Otherwise, they are
getting through.  Hopefully, the situation will be resolved shortly.
Again, if I find out anything, I will let you know.

==
Best wishes,

Clark Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Co-Administrator, EEAC Web Site and mailing lists
http://www.eeadopt.org