Elliott Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 11 Oct 1992 06:33:36 EDT
A subscriber said a msg. posted to the list was a forgery, done using
his ID.  Assuming this is the case (it's not that I don't believe
him, but the suspicious could wonder if he really posted it and then
said it was a forgery :-)  ), is it probable?
   I know it is possible, but can someone give me a rough indication
of how much knowledge would be needed to do it?

   And is there anything I can tell the person to minimize the
chances of it happening again?  He could set his sub. to conceal,
but that lasts only until he posted a msg.