Cloaks and Daggers <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 May 1996 11:31:55 EDT
I have a question that perhaps someone on this list can answer:

when a subscriber sends a message to the list, i.e. a submission, listserv
responds with the following message:

Your message dated Fri, 10 May  1996 11:11:05 -0400 (EDT) with subject "test
message" has been submitted to the moderator of the CLOAKS-AND-DAGGERS list:

QUESTION: how can I prevent listserv from sending this message? Because
as the moderator of the list, if the submission is approved, the
subscriber will receive a copy. If the submission is not approved, then
the subscriber receives a rejection notice from me with explanation.

Thus, the message mentioned above is not necessary.

Thank you kindly.

(Rudy)

Rudolf Kies, PH.D.
Moderator