elliott parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 10:29:37 -0400
For those of you who own lists of sensitive subjects, how are your lists
configured with respect to confidentiality? We are starting a list for a
subset of the disabled population and they are concerned about privacy aspects.
        I know the obvious: make it confidential, disable review,
subscription by owner; but, is there something else I should be aware of?
Can/should the archives be disabled?
        Yes, I will explain that when something leaves your computer,
nothing is guaranteed--I'm just concerned about the list.