LISTSERV Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Sep 1996 16:49:19 EST
On Mon, 23 Sep 1996 17:46:44 -0400 Ed Price said:
>     I wonder if anyone can suggest or point me to a
>effective description of the owner - subscriber
>relationship and responsabilities.  I'm sure this
>will be useful to me and our subscribers.

This may vary from site to site, especially with the variation of folks
who pay for their lists, and those who don't.  At our site, owners are
responsible for day-to-day list maintenance and for insuring that their
subscribers adhere to the guidelines of "good netiquette" (and there are
pointers to netiquette web pages off our LISTSERV page).