Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 10:50:52 -0400
On 18 Jun 98 at 18:30, Angus wrote:

>                 Last error: SMTP; 553 Spam not welcome here...
>
> Any idea why home.com is picking maelstrom listserv emails as "spam" or
> what I as a listowner,  do about it?

FWIW, I also have a similar message from HOME.COM in my monitoring
report, and also from 06/17 only, and no more since then. I suspect
they were playing with spam filters on that day and a few pieces of
listmail were caught before they fixed it. Since my list has had many
messages since then, I assume it is already fixed and nothing to
trouble over.

Francoise