Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 17 Dec 1995 13:47:12 EST
On Sun, 17 Dec 1995 13:48:45 -0500 Bob Kosovsky said:
>...I would have hoped that if the threshold was reached, the queued messages
>would *automatically* be released at midnight.

One reason for daily-threshold is to prevent mailing loops.  Not having things
released automatically gives the LISTSERV maintainer the opportunity to confirm
that nothing is screwed up before things are restored.

Nevertheless, should a listowner here ask (and Bob is a listowner here who
DIDN'T ask) I usually will agree to free the list automatically by entering
the FREE command in WAKEPARM.

Bill Gruber
LISTSERV maintainer
City University of New York