Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:18:26 -0500
On: Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 03:46:03PM -0500,Rodriguez, Pedro Wrote:

} I typed in GET listserv MAILTPL for DEFAULT and all my listservs.  I got
} the corresponding template for them.  I do not see a bottom_banner
} entered on these.  I sent the commands exactly the way you put them now
} to see how this works.  I have not received anything as of now.  I'll
} let you know whether or not I received the corresponding template.

I don't know what the for DEFAULT gets you.

} I am reading the manual to find a way to edit these templates.  I tried
} putting PUT listserv MAILTPL BOTTOM_BANNER PW=XXXXXXX (I substituted the
} X's for my password).  I am not sure if this is correct since I did not
} get a response from the Listserv.

You may have destroyed something, that command is bad.

The right way is to send:

PUT listname-L mailtpl PW=xxxxxxxx
  [insert complete original mailtpl here]
>>> Bottom_Banner
  [Insert what you want in your bottom header here]

then make sure that NOTHING follows the last line.  No sig or anything
else and send to the listserv.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67