Wes Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 May 1993 17:05:16 EDT
>I've got a user at a DNET address that I want to
>contact and mail to them bounced... is this a special
>kind of address? Is there another way I can specify this?
>
>   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
>550 galaxy.dnet (smtp)... 550 Host unknown
>554 VIDA@GALAXY.dnet... 550 Host unknown (Authoritative answer from server)

Hmmmm....if memory serves, DNET is run by NASA.  You might try
[log in to unmask]; I believe that worked the last time
I tried it.  As an alternative, try [log in to unmask]

--Wes

ps> These gateways may have changed, in light of the recent security
    audit of NASA systems........a note to [log in to unmask]
    should get you the definitive word.