"Pauline M. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 11:59:25 -0500
I have heard of other lists doing this, and I am hoping that someone will
be able to explain it to me.  What I want, is a monthly mail sent to my
subscribers, to which they have to respond to, or be removed from the
list.  This message would basically restate the list rules/policies, and
by responding, they agree to them. If they don't agree, or don't respond,
they are removed.

I had thought of trying to modify the renewal template, and that would
work, but those that post regularily, would never get this.  I am looking
for something that will be sent out each month, to all subscribers,
preferably even those set to nomail etc.

Has anyone managed to do this, and if so, how?

TIA.