Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Jul 1994 00:41:30 +0200
On Wed, 27 Jul 1994 16:49:29 -0400 Murph Sewall
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>On Tue, 26 Jul 1994 20:46:24  +0200, Bernt Allonen Privat wrote: Jag vet
>>inte vem du har skickat bifogat meddelande...
>
>Would someone like to take a crack at translation?

Bernt  was saying  that he  doesn't work  for Telia  and isn't  generally
responsible for what  they do or don't do, except  for some obscure X.400
stuff that  he and Peter apparently  know about. The rest  of the message
demonstrated that he still has no idea what we were talking about.

Knowing Peter  and judging  from Bernt's  style and  mindset, I  can only
assume  that they've  been  flaming each  other ever  since  they met.  I
suggest  you  do like  me  and  treat  this  as a  mis-addressed  private
communication :-)

  Eric