Nataly Zitser <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:34:46 +0200
Thanks to all!
Worked perfectly.
Nataly

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Rich Greenberg
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 4:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: List configuration

On: Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 04:33:08PM +0200,Nataly Zitser Wrote:

} Hello,
} I manage a couple of lists in Listserv.
} How can I allow subscriber who posted a
} message to the list to receive the entire message
} from the list and not just an acknowledgment?
} Is there such a possibility and how to configure this?

Have the user send to the listserv (NOT the list) in PLAIN TEXT only:

    Set Listname-L REPRO NOACK

He is set to NOREPRO ACK now.  You might want to put REPRO NOACK in your
default options if you think others will want the same.

Adding to the default options will only affect new subscribers.  To
change everybody, you send:

// JOB PW=your_password
QUIET SET listname-L  NOACK REPRO FOR *@*
// EOJ

To the listserv in plain text only.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1
770-563-6656