Phil Wetzel <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Feb 2014 15:52:15 -0500
I've been using a little known email called MyWay for many many years.
It's never been hacked, and gets an extremely small amount of spam.
Very happy with it.
I just recently created a gMail account for a work project, and with all
due respect
I think it is awful.    Doesn't seem like something you would expect from
Google IMHO.

Phil