Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 18:30:13 -0500
On 6/19/98 3:48 PM, Mary Schweitzer <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>Been mentioned before, but the way you prevent attachments is by having
>a size limit on all posts

YM, "the way you prevent SOME attachments." Sadly, sizelim is not the
best tool for dealing with unwanted attachments. Although it's true that
it takes care of the worst attachments: the really big ones, I still have
to clear out my Download folder once a month of dozens of little
graphics, programs, and vcards/winmail.dats. Not a big pain, but a pain
nonetheless.

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;