Bill Verity 5-4758 <WHV@PSUVM>
Thu, 6 Oct 88 08:31:05 EDT
We have installed the Listserv mail forwarding package here and it works as
advertised.  Where possible I would prefer it to simply re-tag the file and
transfer it to rscs.  This would certainly be possible if the mail were being
forwarded to another user on the same node and should work if the node is
another bitnet node.  Perhaps an option to retag when the requestor was sure
transfering would work properly.  As it stands, there are some non-standard
(IBM) mail headers that get forwarded but not with a Resent- header but with a
complaint about the bad headers.  But it is a start and as such is better than
what we had before which was nothing.