Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:41:39 -0500
See http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/lsv-faq.stm#_Toc159583751 for an explanation of how license points work.  A list of 301-500 subscribers requires 3 license points, which it doesn't sound like you have available.  Try issuing a SHOW POINTS ALL command to see which lists are using which points (each list uses at least one point).

Nathan