Kirsten Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 11:42:02 -0700
Is there a command to search for an owner in the lists?  We have several
people who must have set up their lists with an incorrect address for
themselves as owner.  We get error messages, but the errors don't tell me
which list the owner is on.

~~~~
Kirsten Petersen
ListServ Support and Network Engineering Webmaster
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]  -or-  [log in to unmask]