Thu, 6 Jul 2000 12:47:54 -0500
> Can anyone point me to documentation on how to remove one or more
> months from the web archive? I am required to keep only 3 month's

Danny, for each log PUT the log with nothing after the PUT line.. ie: send
a one-line command like the following in an email to your command
address for each log:

PUT ListName LOG0007  pw=xxxxxxxxxx

with *nothing* after that line. [make sure sig file turned off]  this will
delete the archive/log file completely and you should get an email back
from listserv telling you it has been deleted.

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]