Barak Moshe <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 May 2004 09:18:15 +0300
I second that. In fact, I think this is about the only common used procedure
with Listserv that is quite cumbersome. Just think of an archive with many
large attachments, and then imagine yourself trying to explain the procedure to
a list owner who is a novice.. I'd rather do it instead of him/her then start
explaining what to do and where to be careful ..

Moshe