Jon Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 13 Feb 1993 13:40:51 EST
Hello,

        I was referred to you by Jim Gerland ([log in to unmask])
about setting up a list server through your network.  I'm one of the
writers from DargonZine, an electronic non-profit magazine, and our list
server at NCSUVM is supposedly going down in a few weeks.  Our present
site, therefore, will not be able to serve our discussion group very
well, and will make putting out the mag more difficult than it already
is.
        My enquiry concerns setting up a list server through your
network.  Would it be possible for us to allocate a small portion of your
facility to bounce mail back and forth to the rest of the authors on the
list?  I'm not very familiar with the workings of listservers, so please
let me know how to properly go about this process.  By the way, our
present listserver is [log in to unmask], and is "run" by our
editor, John White, [log in to unmask]

        Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer,

                                Jon Evans

Jon D. Evans            |       "They called me mad, and I called them  mad;
2727 Duke St, #902      |        and damn them, they out-voted me."
Alexandria, VA  22314   |           -Nathaniel Lee, 18th Century playwrite,
(703) 370-5937 - voice  |            on being consigned to Bethlem Asylum
[log in to unmask]       -       Nothing I say means anything to anyone.