S Isaac Dealey <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 14:10:01 -0800
I am interrested in starting a mailing list for the DarkSIDE Press
newsletter and other information of general interrest to the global
roleplaying community, however, my ISP does not support mailing lists. I
am sending this message in the hopes of finding a "sponsor" for my list.
I do not usually follow newsgroups, as my time is otherwise occupied, so
I would appreciate replies to my individual mailbox, and I am willing to
offer my own services in return for the server space required for my
list.

Thank you.

-- Isaac