Jae Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Apr 1995 23:17:20 -0500
Is it possible to set a default option to DIGESTS?  I'm helping a
friend set up a list, and he'd like them to all start out on digest.

In the list I help manage, we have default options set to Repro
*  Default-options= Repro

Will it work if I put a comma after that and add Digests?
*  Default-options= Repro, Digests

And while I'm asking questions - what's the value I should put to
change my renewal from Yearly to every six months?
Current value:
*  Renewal= Yearly

And lastly - I get an error for the following:
*  Validate= Store only
What I want is for the users to be able to do everything *except* add
themselves.  It's fine with us if they change their options or leave
the list, but we want to control who's added.

Thanks for help or pointers to the right spots in the right pieces of
documentation.

Jae Walker
co-owner, ARCANA