Gary Samek <C133GES@UTARLVM1>
Tue, 1 Aug 89 09:09:12 CDT
On Mon, 31 Jul 89 22:36:10 EDT Mike Harpe said:
>I sent this to LSTSRV-L also.  Can someone help me out?

>I do not understand how to create my own FILELIST.  I can create
>a mailing list just fine, but I cannot put files out there.
>
>Can anyone steer me to the right documentation?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Mike Harpe
>LISTSERV maintenance
>University of Louisville

Hello Mike,
  Without being able to see the filelist entries it is difficult for me to
guess what your problem is, other than no documentation.
  I have been compiling a list of mail and example files into a sort of
reference and guideline sheet.  I have also received a copy of some private
documentation on this subject also.  If you like, I would be glad to forward
what information that I have to you.  Just drop me a line and let me know.

Gary Samek
  Bitnet  C133GES@UTARLVM1
  Telnet  [log in to unmask]