Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 May 2004 09:03:02 -0500
Shinn Wu wrote:

> We are running ListServ on Solaris machine.  Yesterdy when a user (who is
> an editor) posted a reply on a 'send=editor, hold' list, the post was
> forwarded to the first editor with the following message:
>
> The enclosed message, found in the XXX mailbox and shown under the spool
> ID 31925 in the  system log, has been identified as  a possible delivery
> error notice for  the following reason:  "Sender:", "From:" or
> "Reply-To:" field pointing to the list has been found in mail body.
>
> the sender used the same email address to XXX list many times before
> without problems.  All the other members replied to other's post
> (including 'To: [log in to unmask]) too.  Would any one please
> shed light on this message?  Thanks!
>
> Shinn

This question has been asked and answered on numerous occasions. The most recent
previous occurrence was earlier this week. Both the question and the answer -
including a link to the appropriate section of the List Owner's Manual - can be
found in the list archives.

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Administrator