Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:59:07 +1000
FYI, Outlook users can also send plaintext on a per-message basis.  When in
the compose window, simply click on the 'Format' menu and choose 'Plain
Text'.  It'll throw up a window asking if you really want to do this.
Click OK and you're all set.

In a previous incarnation I used Outlook on a daily basis and this worked
fine every time.  The only hiccup may occur if you're using MS Exchange as
well and the Administrator has enabled 'Always send in MS Rich Text' on the
server.  This will override any User settings.  Most Admins, however, tend
to allow the User to specify the format to send in.

--
Regards,
 Michael Shannon

 Chazzozz!!

LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.