Margaret King <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:06:56 -0500
> "Margaret J. Brandt" wrote:
>
> Why do the addresses on this list show up differently?  One subscriber
> never gets the mailed items, Louis Fazen.  What did I do differently?
>
> Margaret

Hi Margaret, from another Margaret  :-)

I see that a bunch of the email addresses have URLs along with
the names.  I believe that your email program is putting some
extra stuff in that you probably don't want.  I don't know if
that is the problem, and I don't know how to make it stop....
But if you have the Listserv web interface set up, you might try
removing this person and then adding him via the web interface.

Margaret King ([log in to unmask])
Michigan State University