Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Mar 1993 23:52:18 +0100
On Wed, 10 Mar 1993 16:31:05 CST Robert Sappington
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>Is it  possible for LISTSERV to  "hold" all of the  postings it receives
>during  the  day for  a  particular  list  and  then transmit  a  single
>consolidated "digest" of these postings at some later point in the day?

Is it  possible for you to  actually read this list  before asking things
which have been described recently and abundantly? I know, I am repeating
myself and you have nicely apologized  last time. The problem is that you
didn't do anything beyong apologizing for the form.

  Eric