"A. Harry Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 May 1997 23:05:52 EDT
On Wed, 7 May 1997 22:18:52 +0200 Eric Thomas said:

>Well, if  the one sender,  2-3 legitimate recipient messages  in question
>threaten the very existence of your property, I think you need to upgrade
>to less vulnerable  property :-) Anyway, sure, I'm happy  to concede that
>you have the legal right to throw away any and all mail addressed to AOL,
>just as Compuserve's marketing department has the legal right to organize
>a party to  rejoice over the opportunities that you  have opened for them
Assuming the buyout of Compuserve by AOL doesn't happen.  If it does,
I can 100% guarrentee I will cancel my CompuServe account.

>today. This discussion  is clearly not going anywhere and  unless it gets
>more technical quickly I suggest we all go home and forget about it.
I'd love to, but I've gotta figure out why I'm still bouncing things.
It's not like I have 18,000 other things to do.  I was just twiddling
my thumbs bored silly.  And I can't even complain to AOL because
they bounce my mail.  An they did this with no warning.  that
MAIL FROM:<yyy>'s looking better all the time.

>  Eric
/ahw