"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Mon, 31 Oct 88 11:32:05 GMT
- The logical answer would be to make CUNYVM a backbone site.

- If you  make BITNIC "very  much distant"  from CUNY, the  DISTn process
  will use  QUEENS instead, and  I'm pretty  sure that the  QUEENS people
  won't be really pleased with the instantaneous surge of DIST files they
  will experience the  day I make the change. They'll  probably ask to be
  removed from the backbone, and back to square one.

- I would  like to repeat,  again, that  everybody should be  using DIST2
  which costs about  90% less CPU than DIST1 and  will relieve the BITNIC
  4361.

Eric