Christopher Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:01:15 -0500
Curiosity question on this issue:

All of the responses so far seem to be for *ix versions of listserv. I
had an issue (in linux) with the start script not correctly
disassociating from the terminal and the process dying when listserv was
started from cron (but not an interactive session). Could these be
possibly related?

 -Chris

--
Christopher Wilson