Nate Lau <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 19 Oct 1996 07:57:40 -1000
Hello.

A number of my high-school class alumni have gotten together and started an
e-mail discussion group.  After advertising it in our school alumni
bulletin, the group has swelled to over 40 members.  The size makes it
difficult for some members to keep an updated list of e-mail addresses for
the group.  I thought it might be better to start a listserv mailing list.

This proposed list would not be more than 200 members, since it would be
specifically for my class' alumni.  Practically, I don't see it getting over
100 members.  Also there wouldn't be much reason to archive old posts.
Maybe an FAQ or two.

If anyone would like to host this list, please e-mail me at
since I don't usually follow this list.

Thank you for your cosideration.

Nathan Lau
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~laun/welcome.html

Some boast in chariots, some in horses.  But we boast in the name of the
LORD, our God - Psalm 20:7

When you open a new bag of cotton balls, is the top one meant to be
thrown away?