Zvika Bar-Deroma <AER7101@TECHNION>
Sun, 29 May 88 17:40:46 IST
After submitting my LISTSERV resourses questionnaire, about a week ago,
I got a note from Charles Heering <RCCSCAH@HDETUD1>, asking me to add a
supplement to my questionnaire, concerning the support given to
listowners. As answers were already coming in, we agreed to send a
second "mini" questionnaire, to be answered to ME (in order to avoid
confusion).
I will send the summary to whoever asks for it (or to the list, if
many people will). Anybody asking to get the answers  to my (original)
or to Charles' questionnaire, here appended, will get the summary of both.

So, after a long introduction, here is the part of Charles'
questionnaire, NOT included in my previous posting:

- How much manpower do you spend on the support of listowners ?

- How much manpower do you spend on the support of users who are using
  LISTSERV services ?

- How much traffic is going from/to the LISTSERV-machine ?

- Do you want a summary of answers ?

/Zvika

p.s. - of course, once more, please use REPLY FROM ....