Alexander Couloumbis <ALEX@AUVM>
Sat, 14 Apr 90 16:44:53 EDT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, "Mark R. Williamson"
<[log in to unmask]> says:

>On Fri, 13 Apr 90 18:15:54 EDT Alexander Couloumbis said:
>>   This list was very helpfull, can someone explain to me what is the
>>difference between DIST/DIST2 algorithm?
>
>In current versions of LISTSERV, there is no difference.  DIST was an
>older distribution algorithm which is no longer used.  I included both
>names in my list for completeness only.
>
>Mark R. Williamson, Rice University, Houston, TX; [log in to unmask]
>-------------------------                         MARK@RICEVM1 on BITNET

  Perhaps I should address my question differently :-)
What (Mail-via= options), the current version of Listserv supports
and what each one does?
Thank you again for your help.

-Alexander Couloumbis, The American University, Washington DC.