Gary Green <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:29:01 -0400
A regular (non listserver) email from me to someone was rejected by
their server as a result of this same site....

What's the deal?

>>> [log in to unmask] 08/27/03 09:13AM >>>
For some reason, the Listserv I manage at listmail.temple.edu has
gotten
onto the anti-spamming filter at Spews.relays.OsiruSoft.com but I
cannot
seem to access this server via the web to find out how to remove my
Listserver from it. I get a server not found when I try to go to
http://relays.osirusoft.com/faq.html (which I found via Google) to
find
out how to get off this system's black list.

I never received any notice from this relays.osirusoft.com that
listmail.temple.edu was a candidate for inclusion in its filtering
service.

I did just send email to [log in to unmask] and
[log in to unmask] to see if any assistance is available
that
way, but I haven't heard back from them yet.

Any suggestions on how to deal with this issie will be appreciated.